There are six reasons why this coming week will be a challenging one for me and I am going to try not to let my depression get the best of me!
1) Tyler has camp all next week and Grant and I have decided that he will spend the whole week with me since the camp is closest to me. I miss Tyler when he’s gone, but I do treasure my time alone, and with my boyfriend. I mostly catch up on a lot of sleep and Netflix!
2) Tyler prefers not to have any camps in the summer. He is just happy at the pool and playing video games, but Grant and I feel some camp is good for him.
3) It will be a lot like school. The camp’s hours are from 9:00 – 3:30. I’ve already gotten used to the relaxing mornings of summer vacation and a bit of a later bedtime hour.
4) I’m going to try to bring Tyler to the pool at least one day after camp, then he won’t feel so deprived of the water slide!
5) I have to pack lunches for him. Ahhhh, he got free lunch in school! I’m going to be feeling guilty about this but I’m going to send him with a couple of Lunchables.
6) I have to make dinner for him all week long! I struggle with dinner on the four nights I have him, he is such a picky eater.
I am determined that I will overcome my depression this week to make it a fun week for Tyler! Extra spoons are appreciated!