In homage to my blog sisters who wrote posts about why Fall is their favorite time of the year, I write this post:
10 Reasons Why I Hate Fall:
1. Every one loves the cooler temperatures of Autumn. I hate them, because the 30 to 40 degree temperature changes daily really do a number on my body. They make what ever flares of my diseases or illnesses worse, and also start things flaring that have been previously calm. I have my usual Fall Costochondritis flare that started about a week and a half ago.
2. Everyone gets sick during this time of year. I have had a wicked on and off virus, both Grant and Tyler have colds. It is also allergy season. You got sick, I know it because I read your tweets.
3. It is my birthday at the end of this month.
4. Even if I was happy it was my birthday, it would be ruined because I am always sick…because it’s Fall.
5. It is Halloween and if I don’t treat my child to fall festivals, pumpkin picking and trick or treating I’ve got Sick Mom Guilt big time.
6. Last year my husband thought it would be nice to put out all my Halloween/Fall decorations. That was nice, but guess who had to put them away?
7. I like apple cider doughnuts, pumpkin pie, candy corn and Halloween candy…but they just make me fat.
8. I love the freedom of summer…shorts, tee shirts, flip flops. You don’t have to look at what the temperature is, you know it’s going to be warm and you know what to wear.
9. I never know what to wear this time of year, I never seem to have enough in-between summer and winter clothes either.
10. In the summer you don’t have to blow dry your hair. I go out with my hair wet, looking like white trash, but I don’t even care. I am too tired to blow-dry my hair.
And the bonus reason why I hate Fall…It is too close too Winter!
159 Responses to 10 Reasons Why I Hate Fall