I’m very pleased to be working with Destinations in Florida Travel, the agency that I used to help plan my Disney World vacation. My travel agent, Veronica Mazarelli, is an authorized Disney vacation planner, a Universal Orlando Specialist and a Sandals & Beaches Resorts Specialist. Destinations in Florida is the top 2009, 2011 and 2012 Disney Destinations Sales Performer and the 2010 & 2011 Universal Studios Travel Agency Partner of the Year.
Emily contacted me in January and from then on we kept in touch for the next four months! I didn’t just book her Disney vacation, I stayed in touch through the whole process; getting quotes to her, booking ADR’s (Advanced Dining Reservations), Universal tickets, FastPass+ selections and My Disney Experience.
Sound confusing? Don’t let that worry you!
Part of the services I offer are to help you every step of the way! No matter where you are interested in going… Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort…even a cruise or Sandals & Beaches Resort vacation!!
But let’s get back to Disney…
Are you interested in a Disney vacation? Do you know where to start?
How about right HERE!!
This link will lead you right to Destination’s in Florida’s website for a free quote. Once I receive your request, I will be personally getting in touch with you to help you make your dream Disney vacation a reality!
Take a look at what I offer to my clients:
• Free Itinerary Planning (Valued at $149)
• Free ADR’s planning – Advanced Dining Reservation Suggestions & Planning – (Valued at $69)
• Free Magical Services & “MousePerks”: Hidden Mickey Hunts, Scavenger Hunt, insider tips from our Cast Members that work at the parks, coloring sheets, WDW information, games and activities for the kids…and so much more! These perks are exclusively for you and your family just for booking with me! (Valued at $200)
• Free Know Before You Go Guide
• Free Disney Theme Park Guide Map
• Free Discount Watching – I will watch for future discounts that may save you money, even after you booked your package.
• All families who book with me through Mama Sick’s website (for the remainder of 2014), will get their choice of Disney World Autograph Book or Mickey Mouse Ear hat and a personalized phone call!
Stay on the lookout for more updates on all the Orlando area vacation spots, with our Orlando Digests.
Have a magical day!
Veronica has planned her family vacations for years. Now she gets to do it for others and it’s like a dream come true! She is a Disney College of Knowledge Graduate and Universal Specialist. Her very first visit to Disney World was fourteen years ago when her husband suggested going for their honeymoon, and she was hooked! Now Disney feels like her home away from home and she and her husband take their two Disney daughters as often as they can make it! She focuses on family and family reunion travel to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sandals & Beaches Resorts, as well as the southern United States like Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis and Atlanta. You can email her at email@example.com